Hors d’oeuvre Obsession: Brie & Fig Jam
Two ways to serve:
1: Spoon fig jam over a grilled mini toast and top with a slice of brie.
2: Baked Brie:
- 1 large sheet of puff pastry dough or 1 tube of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 round or wedge of Brie cheese (do not remove rind)
- Fig jam, or other sweet jam
- Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put brie round or wedge on top.
- Spread jam on brie, fold dough over top, cutting off excess dough. Drizzle maple syrup and place a handful of brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes, pastry should be golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.